Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Introduction of The Tweek


Julian had just hung up his phone when a short, black haired girl zipped into his room and leapt over his desk. Shoving back his chair, he grunted as the girl landed in his lap, her torso smacking against his. “I was wondering when I was going to see you again.”

“Can I keep that girl in the other room? I want a new pet.” The girl's golden eyes flashed mischievously as she looked over her shoulder, back the way she'd come in. “She can make stuff appear that tastes really good! Not like her though, she has a weird taste, it makes my tongue numb. Did you know that if you stand out in the cold long enough you go numb? Speaking of cold, she made me an ice cream! Vanilla I think...it was white like your coat. Why do you wear a coat, are you cold? Do I need to get you a sweater...not one of those yucky ones you have, but a good sweater? One with skulls and kitties and-”

Julian smiled as he placed his hand over the girl's mouth, quieting her. “Calm down, little one. I don't think the young lady wants to be anyone's pet, but you can be her friend. Besides, she was here for a checkup and to make sure you were fed.” His expression changed as a worried looking Kalen stepped into the room. “Why don't you go and watch some cartoons, all right?”

Nodding, the young girl zipped from the room, leaving Kalen with a confused look on his face. “Patient?” he asked, closing the door.

Julian smiled and shrugged. “Something like that. She's decided to call herself Tweek, after the South Park character.”  

3 comments:

  1. I love her energy! Lol! So like are these the same characters from the books or do they just have the same names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this. Okay! :) sweet!

    ReplyDelete